The terms ‘Manchester Academy for Healthcare Scientist Education’ or ‘MAHSE’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- To access the full version of the website you will need to register for an account. You will therefore be required to complete our account registration form which will require you to disclose your name and email address (other optional details may also be disclosed).
You will then be provided with a username (this is the email address that you signed up with) and password.
- You must keep your password confidential and must not allow anyone to use your account details to gain access to the website.
- We may temporarily or permanently suspend or terminate your account with immediate effect for any reason and without any prior notification.
- You can update your details or delete your account at any time by logging in to the website and selecting edit profile.
Third Party Websites
From time to time this website may also include links to other third party websites. These links are used to provide further information and are not intended to signify that MAHSE endorses such websites and/or their content. MAHSE takes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of using the linked websites or as a result of using the information published on any of the pages of the linked websites.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure downloadable content is free from viruses, MAHSE cannot accept any liability for damages resulting from virus infection.
The information is provided by MAHSE and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of MAHSE. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, MAHSE takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The terms and conditions of this website may be revised. If you have registered for an account, we will notify you of the revisions and you will be asked to agree to the revised terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions within our given timeframe you must not use the website and we will terminate your account.